Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
2013 Best of Belize, the Barrier Reef and Guatemala
12 days, 11 nights
Kayaking in Belize
Glovers Reef, Belize
Quirigua Mayan Ruins, Guatemala
This Caribbean cruise voyage carries you from the remote islands of the Belize Barrier Reef to the jungles of Guatemala. White sands, swaying palm trees, and rainbow-colored reefs are yours to explore on this Central American small ship cruise!
- Swim, snorkel, and ride our glass-bottomed boat in the sparkling waters during your Belize cruise.
- An onboard naturalist helps you explore Southwater Cay, a private, 12-acre island listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Sway to the sounds of a Marimba Band during our top deck cocktail party.
- Enjoy a river cruise among the dramatic gorges of Guatemala’s Rio Dulce.
- Tour a 400-year-old Spanish fort.
- Step directly from ship to sandy shore during two signature bow landings.
- Visit Belize’s southernmost city of Punta Gorda, home to a unique mix of Garifuna, Creole, and Mayan Cultures.
- Learn about local flora and fauna from an onboard naturalist.
- Delight in water sports in the unspoiled inner lagoon of the Belize Coastal Zone.
- Enjoy the sounds of an authentic steel drum band during a festive farewell celebration in Belize City.
On to DAY 1
At a Glance
- Day 1: Belize City, Belize
- Day 2: Southwater Cay, Belize
- Day 3: Glovers Reef, Belize
- Day 4: Placencia, Belize
- Day 5: Lime Cay, Belize
- Day 6: Punta Gorda, Belize/Livingston, Guatemala
- Day 7: Castillo de San Felipe, Guatemala
- Day 8: Nana Juana Resort, Guatemala/Casa Guatemala
- Day 9: Livingston, Guatemala/Punta Gorda, Belize
- Day 10: West Snake Cay, Belize/Water Cay, Belize
- Day 11: Goff Cay, Belize/Belize City, Belize
- Day 12: Belize City, Belize
”Anchoring on deserted islands and climbing ashore from the bow ramp was truly amazing.“
Bruce & Kelly O. Ontario, Canada
SHIP: Grande Mariner
EMBARK:Belize City, Belize
DISEMBARK:Belize City, Belize
- Jan 31, 2013 Feb 11, 2013
- Feb 14, 2013 Feb 25, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $295
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.