Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
2013 Fall Colors on the Hudson & Coastal New England: Boston to New York
10 days, 9 nights
This Boston to New York cruise voyage is a colorful fall foliage adventure through the historic Northeast. Enjoy a stunning view of the Boston skyline as you prepare to begin your unforgettable river and canal cruise.
- Transit the Cape Cod Canal, then visit the whaling village of New Bedford, MA, where tales of the sea come to life during onboard entertainment.
- Behold the opulent Gilded Age mansions of Newport, RI.
- Visit New London, CT, boasting 18th and 19th century architecture and a gorgeous waterfront park.
- Enjoy striking views of the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor.
- Take in the sights and beautiful natural scenery as you cruise the East River and the Hudson River Valley.
- Stroll across the Walkway Over the Hudson and admire the spectacular view of the riverbank painted with vibrant autumn hues.
- Visit the Hudson River Maritime Museum in Kingston, NY and discover the town’s nautical heritage.
- In charming Catskill, NY, browse unique shops on Main Street or admire the view of the Hudson River from Catskill Point.
On to DAY 1
”It doesn’t get any better than this. The crew are all very good and friendly people.“
Joseph P. Pilesgrove, NJ
SHIP: Grande Mariner
DISEMBARK:New York City
- Oct 08, 2013* Oct 17, 2013*
- Oct 19, 2013 Oct 28, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $200
- Massachusetts Bay
- Cape Cod Bay
- Cape Cod Canal
- Buzzards Bay
- Rhode Island Sound
- Narragansett Bay
- Block Island Sound
- Long Island Sound
- Connecticut River
- East River
- New York Harbor
- Hudson River
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions. Please note foliage is subject to Mother Nature. *Travel to West Point is subject to accessibility.