Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
Free Onboard Early Arrival PLUS $350 Air Credit Per Person******Click for details
2013 Hudson, Erie Canal, St. Lawrence Seaway: New York to Montreal (on the Grande Caribe)
13 days, 12 nights
West Point, NY
Boldt Castle, NY
Oswego Canal - Oswego, NY
Quebec City, QC
Singer Castle, NY
Discover historic and picturesque river towns on this New York to Montreal cruise voyage! Spectacularly beautiful natural landscapes and exciting cities await you on this incredible river cruise.
- Embark in New York Harbor, with postcard-perfect views of the Statue of Liberty.
- Enjoy a day-long Erie Canal cruise, going where no other overnight cruise line can go.
- The history of the Erie Canal comes to life during an onboard musical performance.
- In Clayton, visit the Antique Boat Museum.
- Journey through the famed Thousand Islands where you will behold majestic Boldt Castle and tour stately and elegant Singer Castle.
- Cross into Canada and cruise the St. Lawrence Seaway, the gateway from the Atlantic Ocean to the North American Great Lakes.
- Explore the romantic cobblestone streets of Quebec City, where a local pianist entertains onboard.
- Cruise the Saguenay River, noted as one of the world’s best spots for whale watching, with an onboard naturalist and fjord expert as your guide.
- In Montreal, conclude your small ship cruise with a flute and guitar performance by local entertainers.
On to DAY 1
At a Glance
- Day 1: New York City, NY/Kingston, NY
- Day 2: Kingston, NY/Troy, NY
- Day 3: Amsterdam, NY
- Day 4: Sylvan Beach, NY
- Day 5: Oswego, NY
- Day 6: Clayton, NY/Alexandria Bay, NY
- Day 7: Ogdensburg, NY
- Day 8: St. Lawrence Seaway
- Day 9: Quebec City, QC
- Day 10: Saguenay River
- Day 11: Montreal, QC
- Day 12: Montreal, QC
- Day 13: Montreal, QC
”It doesn’t get any better than this. The crew are all very good and friendly people.“
Joseph P. Pilesgrove, NJ
SHIP: Grande Caribe
EMBARK:New York, NY
- Sep 06, 2013 Sep 18, 2013
- Sep 20, 2013* Oct 02, 2013*
- Oct 04, 2013 Oct 16, 2013
- Oct 18, 2013* Oct 30, 2013*
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $295
- New York Harbor
- Hudson River
- Erie Canal
- Oswego Canal
- Lake Ontario
- St. Lawrence Seaway
- Saguenay River
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions. Please note foliage is subject to Mother Nature.