Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
Free Onboard Early Arrival PLUS $300 Air Credit Per Person*****Click for details
2013 Magical Lake Michigan: Chicago to Chicago
8 days, 7 nights
Experience the captivating beauty of a Magical Lake Michigan cruise voyage. Embark at Chicago’s famed Navy Pier and enjoy an afternoon of leisure in this world class city, followed by a festive cocktail hour celebration with live musical entertainment. Highlights of your small ship cruise include:
- Discover the quiet charms of Holland, MI where the local Dutch heritage is reflected in the town’s authentic windmill and wooden shoe factory.
- Visit windswept Beaver Island, known for its Irish cultural influences.
- Transit the busy Soo Locks, a famed waterway along the Canadian-American border.
- Immerse yourself in the gentle pace of the Victorian era on Mackinac Island, where the only form of transportation is horse and carriage!
- Behold the scenic splendor of Wisconsin’s Door County in Sturgeon Bay, and explore the Door County Maritime Museum.
- Take an optional guided tour of Milwaukee’s hidden treasures, and behold a lively dance presentation that highlights the history of German heritage.
- Enjoy a farewell dinner before returning to Chicago.
Discover the best of cruise adventure travel with Blount Small Ship Adventures! The charming small towns and bustling cities of Lake Michigan are yours to explore on this enchanting Great Lakes cruise.
On to DAY 1
SHIP: Grande Mariner
- Jun 19, 2013 Jun 26, 2013
- Jun 29, 2013 Jul 06, 2013
- Jul 08, 2013 Jul 15, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $165
- Lake Michigan
- Lake Macatawa
- Manistee River
- Manistee Lake
- Straits of Mackinac
- Lake Huron
- St. Marys River
- Soo Locks
- Sturgeon Bay
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.