Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
2013 Mississippi River: Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans
13 days, 12 nights
This Mississippi cruise voyage introduces you to the charms and history of the American South and the Mississippi River! Embark on your small ship adventure in Nashville, where a full day in port offers exciting sight-seeing opportunities, followed by live musical entertainment. Additional highlights include:
- Cruise the scenic Cumberland River to the historic towns of Clarksville, TN and Kuttawa, KY where a local expert speaks on the town’s heritage.
- Delight in a full day of cruising the powerful currents of the mighty Mississippi River and dock in lively Memphis.
- Tap your toes to the tones of local musicians in Clarksville and Memphis.
- A guest lecturer in Greenville, MS discusses the Mississippi River and the great floods of 1927.
- Explore bustling Baton Rouge, LA.
- Enjoy a full day of exploration in vibrant New Orleans, followed by a cooking demonstration by a chef from the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Festive live music is the perfect conclusion to an unforgettable river cruise.
Experience the best in small ship cruising! Immerse yourself in rich southern tradition as the Grande Caribe cruise ship carries you gently south from Nashville to New Orleans.
On to DAY 1
SHIP: Grande Caribe
DISEMBARK:New Orleans, LA
- Apr 17, 2013 Apr 29, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $200
- Cumberland River
- Mississippi River
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.