Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
2013 The Gulf Coast: New Orleans to St. Petersburg
12 days, 11 nights
Your Gulf Coast cruise voyage is an idyllic combination of blissful relaxation and stunning natural scenery. Cruise the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico and sail along Florida’s balmy panhandle and west coast on this spectacular New Orleans to St. Petersburg small ship cruise.
- Board the ship in vibrant New Orleans, where a chef from the famed New Orleans School of Cooking gives an onboard culinary demonstration, followed by festive live music.
- Enjoy stunning natural scenery en route to beautiful Biloxi, MS, where a guest lecturer discusses the town’s colorful history.
- Visit historic downtown Mobile, AL, home to the original Mardi Gras.
- Relax during a full day in lovely Pensacola, FL, where local musicians entertain after dinner.
- Learn about the history and culture of serene Carrabelle as a guest speaker joins you for an evening lecture.
- Delight to the tones of local musical entertainment in bustling Tampa, FL.
- Your Gulf Coast cruise trip concludes in tranquil St. Petersburg, known as “The Sunshine City.”
On to DAY 1
SHIP: Grande Caribe
EMBARK:New Orleans, LA
DISEMBARK:St. Petersburg, FL
- May 20, 2013 May 31, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $210
- Mississippi River
- Industrial Canal
- Gulf Intracoastal Waterway
- Gulf of Mexico
- Saint Andrew Bay
- Tampa Bay
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.