Call us at 800-556-7450 or your Travel Agentshare
2013 Tenn-Tom Waterway: New Orleans to Nashville
12 days, 11 nights
Vibrant and eclectic New Orleans welcomes you! Travel the gentle waters and transit the narrow locks of some of the south’s most famed waterways, including the Mobile and Tombigbee Rivers, the Tenn-Tom Waterway, and the majestic Cumberland River. Additional highlights of this New Orleans and Mississippi River cruise include:
- An onboard culinary demonstration by a chef from the famed New Orleans School of Cooking, followed by lively local musical entertainment, begins your New Orleans adventure cruise.
- Admire stunning views of the French Quarter as you cruise the mighty Mississippi River toward Mobile, AL, home of the original Mardi Gras.
- Explore the Tom Bevill Visitor Center, an antebellum-style mansion and museum, in Pickensville, AL.
- Enjoy the festive tones of a local bluegrass band in Pickwick, TN.
- Learn the history and culture of beautiful Waverly, TN during an onboard lecture and presentation.
- A local historian joins you onboard for a lecture on Kentucky’s charming Old Eddyville Historic District.
- Discover charming small towns throughout Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee before concluding your adventure with a festive farewell event in beautiful Nashville.
Experience the history and charms of the American south on this New Orleans to Nashville cruise voyage with Blount Small Ship Adventures!
On to DAY 1
SHIP: Grande Caribe
EMBARK:New Orleans, LA
- Apr 04, 2013 Apr 15, 2013
*Reverse itinerary available for these cruise dates
PORT CHARGES: $210
- Mississippi River
- Gulf ICW
- Mobile River
- Tombigbee River
- Tenn-Tom Waterway
- Tennessee River
- Barkley Canal
- Cumberland River
All itineraries including ports, activities, and routes are subject to change based on availability, weather, river, water levels and sea conditions.